VITAMIN B12 healthy nerve conductor & brain activity regulator
Ingredients: Vitamin B12 & organic rice flour
Vitamin B12 regulates brain activity and may assist reduction of deep nerve, joint pain, numbness and tingling.
Vitamin B12 is used by the body to make myelin which helps nerve function and protects nerves.
Vitamin B12 aids absorption of nutrients and converts food to energy and functions as a co-enzyme in every cell i.e. bone marrow, nervous system etc, and the formation of red blood cells.
Vitamin B12 deficiency has been linked to many disorders (Coorey 1992) and some of the B12 deficiency indications are listed as follows:
- Poor Appetite & Growth in Children
- Tingling, Numbness, Pain & Stiffness in Legs & Fingers
- Persistent Bruising
- Pernicious Anemia
- Neurological Disturbances
- Schizophrenia-like Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Premature Graying of Hair
- Allergies to Food & Toxins
- Lack of Muscle Coordination
- Physical Perception Impairment
- Sleep Disturbance
- Lack of Concentration
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:f0f