Magnesium Calcium Manganese + Quercetin for lymph
Testimonial I am 61 years old and have been taking the Kiwikitz Magnesium supplement for over 6 years now on a regular basis mainly for muscle tension and cramps, to help me sleep and for hayfever. My cramps disappeared first, then my insomnia problems gradually reduced and I started sleeping through the night regularly for the first time in years. Recently I had an Ultrasound Bone Density Test and the graph indicated my bone density as being that of a 37 year old woman. I was thrilled, I believe the Kiwikitz Magnesium supplement I have been taking has contributed to this.
Kiwikitz™ Magnesium health supplement contains Magnesium, Calcium, Manganese & Quercetin in an easy to swallow gelatine capsule (1 month supply). Kiwikitz Magnesium supplement can be taken by both adults and children. Kiwikitz magnesium supplement with valuable antioxidant quercetin, is recommended as a daily supplement for the following reasons:
- Increases disease resistance
- Muscle cramping, spasm & tension
- Pre-menstrual & menopausal mood disturbances & cramping
- Finish studies demonstrate a reduced risk of developing heart disease or stroke when a diet is high in magnesium & quercetin
- Assists in controlling adult cholesterol levels
- Helps maintain alkaline/acid balance
- Combination of minerals are vital for correct nerve & muscle action
- Feel-good nutrients i.e. de-stress minerals assists in relaxation and sleepas they are natural tranquillizers
- Has a role to play in manufacturing insulin to regulate blood sugar level
- Helps in the process of utilizing goodness from our foods
- Has been shown in studies to act as an effective natural anti-inflammatory and anti-histamine i.e. inhibits the release of histamine (inflammatory chemical). (Robert Atkins M.D.)
- Research indicates quercetin may be effective for general fluid retention and Lymphoedema
Excessive free radical scavenging puts a greater demand on our body to protect ourselves with antioxidant rich foods and bioflavonoids such as quercetin. Stress, injury and toxins create a greater demand on the body for antioxidants, magnesium, calcium and manganese. N.Z. Soils are shown to be deficient in many valuable minerals, particularly magnesium. This impacts on our food chain and can lead to mineral deficient related disorders.
Magnesium - helps hold Calcium in our bones & forms tooth enamel. Assists in regulating bone growth in children & in controlling adult cholesterol levels, helps maintain alkaline/acid balance in the body
Calcium - builds and maintains bone structure, assists in blood clotting, provides vitality, maintains endurance, increases disease resistance. The combination of Calcium & Magnesium are vital for correct nerve & muscle action, and can assist the body in relaxation and sleep, and are natural tranquillizers.
Manganese - assists our body in manufacturing insulin to regulate blood sugar levels, helps in the process of utilizing goodness from our foods and is important for the brain & nervous system.
Quercetin - is found in yellow and red onions and has been shown in studies to act as an effective natural anti-inflammatory and anti-histamine (Robert Atkins M.D.). Being a bioflavonoid, it has the ability to protect Vitamin C from being broken down too quickly in the body. Quercetin inhibits the release of histamine (inflammatory chemical). Research indicates Quercetin may be effective for general fluid retention and Lymphoedema.
Finish studies demonstrate a reduced risk of developing heart disease or stroke when a diet is high in magnesium and flavonoids, particularly quercetin.
DOSE - take 2 Kiwikitz™ Magnesium capsules before breakfast daily ( 60 capsules per bottle )
Note: The minerals iron, zinc and magnesium, may bind Warfarin and decrease its absorption. For this reason we suggest taking this supplement at least 2 hours apart from the drug Warfarin.
Pregnant & breast feeding mothers should avoid herbals and supplementation unless specifically prescribed by a Herbalist, Homeobotanical Therapist or Natural Medicine Practitioner. If symptoms persist, see your Health Professional.