KAWAKAWA Drops Blood cleansing, skin & kidney Tonic
Kiwikitz™ Kawakawa Drops and their specific herbal actions - bitter tonic (stimulates salivary glands, liver, pancreas & stomach), anthelminitic (kills or removes worms), depurative (used to be called Alterative - blood purifier ( supports detoxification & elimination of metabolic waste product).
- powerful natural blood cleanser & natural herbal detoxing agent
- all skin conditions including boils & skin eruptions - externally and internally
- rheumatic pain & joint mobility conditions - externally & internally
- reducing infection and fungal conditions
- bitter tonic useful for digestive complaints
- externally used fresh leaf poultice or as liquid put directly on skin
- infusions in bath for detoxing
- bitter root used for urinary complaints
- leaf & bark for cuts and wounds
- leaves used with steam for inhalation to stimulate kidneys, salivary glands and believed to be an aphrodisiac
- fruit & seeds were used for diuretic purposes
Kawakawa Rongoa is time proven and has been used traditionally by Maori and new settlers alike for the above issues especially using kawakawa for boils and infection generally.
Kiwikitz™ Kawakawa NZ Native Herbal is in the concentrated form of a herbal extract made from the fresh leaves of the Kawakawa plant.
Pregnant & lactating woman should avoid herbals and supplementation unless specifically prescribed by a Herbalist, Homeobotanical Therapist or Natural Medicine Practitioner
Kiwikitz products are designed to support and not a replacement for prescribed medication. Supplements, herbals & rongoa should be avoided by pregnant and breastfeeding mums unless recommended by your health professional. Take supplements & herbals at a different time from medication. Take as directed and if symptoms persist see your health professional.