CASTOR OIL PACK
Kiwikitz™ Castor oil pack has traditionally been used for the following reasons and was first introduced by Edgar Cayce as a first response to most health issues. Edgar Cayce used castor oil packs extensively for most of his 10,000 contacts with clients and his healing work is well documented with significant note taking and documentation of results, covering many years. Castor oil packs are commonly known as The Cayce castor oil packs.
Traditionally used for:
- place the castor oil pack over liver area to help detoxify the liver naturally
- spread the castor oil pack over the lower abdominal region for hormone issues
- wrap the castor oil pack around joints for swelling, stiffness and aching joints
- use the castor oil pack to cover tight muscles
- over the large bowel area when experiencing slow bowel movements
- completely cvering the abdominal region if experiencing digestive issues alternating with the liver region
Avoid: if pregnant, lactating or menstruating. Use externally only. Do not ingest by mouth.